The outfit has two of my favorite Philly brands has down. In fact I just picked up the new Black American Trench and absolutely love it. I’m still saving my pennies to pick up the MKII Hawkinge which might be the best everyday watch on the market right now for the price. Since fall is a couple months aways I thought I’d pair these two pieces with a great pair of men’s chinos and Denim Shirt from J. Crew and a pair of classic Moc Toe Work boots from Red Wing. If temps keep dropping you can add a Jean Jacket or a v-neck sweater.
1. Trench: American Trench Trench Coat Black ($325) *limited time
2. Shirt: J. Crew Denim Shirt ($75)
3. Chinos: J. Crew 484 Stretch Chinos Olive
4. Boots: Red Wing 2954 Heritage Work Cooper Moc Toe Boot ($340)
5. Belt: J. Crew Classic Leather Belt ($65)
6. Watch: MKII Hawkinge ($595)