Welcome to our daily series “The Daily Roundup“, where we scour the web and provide you with links to all the happenings around the world that we’ve found.
1. Microbial Hitchhikers Could Colonize Mars Ahead of Humans – Inhabitat
2. The Surprising Health Benefits of Common Herbs and Spices – Lifehacker
3. Government begins testing online ID system – Slash Gear
4. An ‘internet middleman’ calls out six ISPs for letting connections slow down – Engadget
5. Meet The Woman Sewing Life-Sized Dolls Of Everyone Who Dies In Her Village – Co. Design
6. Automattic Raises $160M To Catch Up With The Web’s Evolution – TechCrunch
7. Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Clinton – Vanity Fair